Conference dates: 17 to 20 January 2017
Conference participants are invited to prepare and present short papers during the conference. These papers may
- provide insight into ongoing research;
- reflection on particular liturgical practices;
- insights into developments in liturgical theology;
- reports on actions taken by denominations, publishers and other bodies in liturgical fields;
- completed artworks in the liturgical field; or
- exploration of the processes involved in developing particular liturgies, liturgical art or music.
It is hoped that the short papers prepared will reflect the theme of the Conference: Worship Under the Southern Cross, when possible. The format of the presentation of short papers is:
- Lecture 30 min
- Questions 15 min
Short paper proposals must be presented to the Council of AAL by 15 December, 2016.